Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Marshmallows

I know that I am WAY behind on posting on here.  We just have had so many things that have happened recently. It seems like our life keeps getting busier and busier.  Hopefully one day I will be caught up.  Until then, I had to post about this silly adventure that happened today. This morning, Emmy was creating various letters with  Lucy's yogurt melts.  I then got the idea to break out the marshmallows to make Bubble Gum/ Sight Words for her to read. Emmy or myself would write out a word with marshmallows for the other person to guess. Of course, she was promised that afterwards she would be able to eat the marshmallows.  It was cute to see the little words she came up with.  The BYU she created made me smile. She did a fantastic job creating her words and guessing the ones I created  (Didn't do her hair yet for the day before the picture...)
  While Emmy and I were enjoying our impromptu game, Lucy snagged the bag of marshmallows and dumped them EVERYWHERE!

  She was in HEAVEN eating those tasty treats and so proud of herself.
  I wish I would have left the mess until I took pictures of her with her big accomplishment.
I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw her. We love our Lucy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment