Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fun in Utah

We had a wonderful time in Utah when we went there for Thanksgiving. We packed a whole lot of fun into the short time. I think the best thing is that we surprised my parents by getting there about 8 hours earlier than planned.

On our trip we were able to play games.
Of course lots of books were read.

The kids had their sleepover at Sean and Tracy's

We went and visited Lorri.

We also went and saw Wreck it Ralph with the kids(they loved it!) and Skyfall

The boys went to a BYU basketball game and even got a yummy cougar tail.  We made sure the boys brought their cougar shirts to wear to the game. 


Emmy went to Color Me Mine and created a beautiful bowl with Millie and Yogurt Land with the girls.
 We celebrated Christmas early ( I will post later about that).
I was able to get most of my Christmas shopping finished while we were there.

We were able to spend time with my extended family on my dad's side playing games and having a great time.  
Of course my dad made his blueberry pancakes that the kids love!
We got in a lot of snuggling and had lots of fun.  

We stopped at my Grandma N's house on the way home.  She and Nate always have a great lunch ready for us and the kids.  They are great hosts. 
Overall it was a very fun trip, quick, but fun. We loved our time in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment