Friday, July 25, 2014

Last Day of School

The end of May brought the end of the school year for the kids. The end of the school year always makes me feel sad; I don't like the thought of my kids growing older.

First Day of School

Last Day of School. The part that makes me smile is the fact that after I took these pictures, I noticed that Hyrum was wearing Ben's shorts and Ben was wearing Hyrum's shorts. 
We wen to Sonic after school to celebrate the start of summer.
Each of my kids had a great school year. Each of them did well in school, they learned new things, they tried their best and improved in many areas.  Each of my kids had wonderful teachers who made my kids feel important and really helped them improve in areas that they were struggling and work on their strengths too.  That being said, our family was very excited for our summer time adventures to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment