Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas School Parties

I was able to help with both Ben and Emmy's and Hyrum's Christmas parties at their schools.

Ben and Emmy's Christmas party was held at our house since their teacher had sick children.

At the party, the kids made foam ornaments and colored a cute Snowman felt snow globe.We played Don't Eat the SantaThe kids also played a round -robin type game and received lots of candy.

At the end of the party, the kids did a gift exchange. Ben, Emmy, Justin, Elle
Ben was a little grumpy because he didn't get the gift that he brought. Funny kid. Overall, it was a great Christmas party and the kids had a wonderful time.

The week before the party I went into the school to help Hyrum's teacher make all the reindeer shirts for the class. Doesn't Hyrum look cute in his?I didn't take any pictures at Hyrum's class party, but the students played a fun candy cane game, Don't Eat Santa, made a snowflake out of pipe cleaner, and had yummy treats.

I am so grateful for the chance I have had to help out in both Hyrum's and Ben and Emmy's school. I loved to be involved in their learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment