Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas a Little Early

Every year the kids receive a new special ornamet for the year that represents them.
This year Hyrum received an Iron Man ornament.Ben received a Buzz Lightyear ornament.Emmy received a pink purse ornament. Can you tell Emmy started to not feel very good?The kids loved decorating the tree. We decorated the tree the day after Thanksgiving. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. On Saturday, before my parents left to go home, we had our own little Christmas. They sent us out of the room and we came back out and saw all the fun things they gave us. I received some clothes, some new cute black shoes, a special necklace and books. Brandon received tons of items for our food storage and a GPS (since someone broke into our car last July and stole our other one).
The kids have loved the blocks and Legos they received from my parents and have already played with them quite a bit.Ben, Emmy and Hyrum were given some cute clothes.The kids love books and were thrilled with the books they received for Christmas.Emmy loved the make-up and sticker earrings Sean gave her.The kids were so excited about the movies they received. Ben was so excited to have been given Wall-e. For whatever reason, he really loves that show! Hyrum thought it was awesome that he was given How to Train My Dragon. Emmy has fallen in love with the Beauty and the Beast she received.We gave Camille some gum and some adorable earings.We gave my dad a frame with pictures from Lake Powell.We gave my mom a Mickey and Minnie Mouse calendar with pictures of the kids in it.We loved every minute of having my parents and sister here. The kids have already been talking to my parents about when my they come next time and the plans that my kids have made for them.The kids are so lucky to have them for grandparents and I am so lucky to have them for parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment