Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Knight and a Princess

I love playing make believe with my kids. I love watching how they use their imagination.

One afternoon, Ben, Emmy and I decided to have a hot chocolate party. They wanted to come to the party as a knight and princess. Ben found a broken sword to bring and Emmy wore some of her princess shoes to wear at the party.The kids and I had a great time. Hot Chocolate was served along with some Christmas cookies. In the creamer and sugar pot on the tea set, the kids found different kinds of marshmallows they could add to their drinks. It was such a fun afternoon to enjoy my kids and being a mom.

We have already had another hot chocolate party together and I am sure we will have many more.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I know they loved it. I was just reading from a book that talked about as the mom, be a part of the play- be an active member of the playgroup. It is true..the kids love it, and you are able to bond with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You copied my cute blog background! Or maybe I copied you?? Either way great minds think alike! The kids looked so cute in their Christmas outfits!

    ReplyDelete