Monday, July 1, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a wonderful Mother's Day filled with many wonderful delights from my cute family. Brandon let me sleep in while he and the kids busted out a delicious breakfast of German Pancakes.  After church, the kids helped Brandon prepare a delicious meal.  Followed by a one of a kind Brandon cake.  The boys waited all day to play Monopoly with me while Brandon made dinner (Yes, Lucy is on the table.  It is her new favorite perch!).   
 
 The kids were excited to draw me pictures and give them to me.  Hyrum's butterfly was amazing. I can tell that he worked very hard on it. 


 Emmy's was dying to paint my nails for me for Mother's Day.  She did a wonderful job.  Of course she painted my nails to match her's. 




I am so lucky to be a mama to these four crazy monkeys and a wife to an amazing man.  I consider myself very blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment