Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spring Soccer Season 2013

Another Spring soccer season has come and gone. The kids played hard, improved and had fun! Many goals were scored this season. Brandon was once again the coach for Hyrum's soccer team and did a wonderful job.
Also, since I was helping Brandon, Hyrum didn't have as many soccer pictures taken of him this season.  Yes, the sound you hear in  the videos is the crazy wind we experience here in the valley.
 Of course, Lucy was the best cheerleader!  She thought her stroller was her jungle gym and the kids' treats from soccer were her's.
   I love for my kids to be involved and to participate in things. I think it has helped them make new friends quickly here.   I am proud of them for how hard they worked at their practices and at their games. It was a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment