Sunday, August 23, 2015

Brandon's Special Day

Brandon also had a birthday in April. The kids were so excited for daddy's special day.
I even had some orange rolls, one of his favorite treats, for him in the morning.

We met Brandon up in town to go to Chili's for Brandon's birthday. We don't got to restaurants that often so it was a treat for the kids and I to go.

Afterwards we came home and gave presents to Brandon.  The kids were all excited to pick their own gifts out for their dad at the store.


Brandon's big present this year was a sports chair that he can take to sporting events and clip it onto the bleachers and have back support...yes, he is getting old. 
To finish the night we had cake and ice cream.

I am grateful every day that this amazing man was born. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He makes me feel loved.  He is truly a remarkable man.

Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I think you are amazing and I love you! I think it is very fitting that on your birthday, you spent most of your time off figuring out ways to help others in need. It goes to show what an incredible individual you are. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment