Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hershey Track 2015

 Back in May 2015, the kids participated in the annual Hershey Track challenge (I think it has a new name now).  Ben and Emmy were thrilled to finally be old enough to participate.


It was a great day hanging out with friends!


All the kids did the Javelin Throw. Ben did the throw without me knowing, as a result, I don't have a picture of him.

Hyrum tried his luck at the standing long jump too.

Ben ran the mile and took first place in his age group. He rocked it with a time of 6:25.

Ben also ran in the 400m race and did quite well.


Emmy ran in the 800 where she took third! She really rocked it!


Emmy also ran in the 400m and took first in her heat!

Hyrum did the 1500m runwalk.  Hyrum placed 2nd in his age group.

It was a crazy and long day, but I was so proud of my kids! I was proud of them for pushing themselves and being active to help their body become strong. I am grateful that I was there able to watch them. Brandon was even able to come for his lunch and watch the kids! We love our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment