Thursday, September 10, 2015

12 Years and Going Strong

Early in June, Brandon and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary.  Since our anniversary fell on a Sunday, we celebrated with our children.  Our kids had a grand time planning our party for the day.


The kids even made an extra menu to go along with our dinner.

Ben created a pinata for us to hit in our bedroom.

The kids also planned a treasure hunt for us.

Also, we had a cute ballerina perform for us.

I gave Brandon a croquet set for us to enjoy as a family.

Brandon on the other hand planned to take me to Seattle for his work conference later in June. In fact, he already arranged for my mom to come and watch the kids.  Brandon was cute and put together a little brochure for me to have to show me what I had to look forward to in Seattle.

I am so lucky to call this amazing man mine. This year has been filled with many ups and downs, but I have been able to face them with him by my side. He knows how to make me smile and is my best friend. I can honestly say that I am more in love with him today than the day we were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment