Thursday, September 10, 2015

Father's Day 2015

In June, we also celebrated Father's Day.

I am so blessed to have Brandon as the father of my children.  My children are so fortunate to have Brandon for their dad. Brandon takes an active part in their lives to help teach and guide them.  Brandon is right there helping me raise our crazy brood.

We celebrated in style to honor our amazing dad.  Of course we had a delicious dinner, complete with with homemade ice cream. 

Brandon's main present for Father's Day was a fly rod and some waders from Cabellas.  Brandon also received some fun presents from the kids.  The kids were so pleased to give Brandon their sweet pictures they made for him and their presents they picked out at the store.

Right before Father's Day, Brandon noticed a recipe online that he decided he wanted to try. The dessert was called Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna.   It was so rich and so delicious.  

I have been blessed in my life to have such wonderful father figures.  

Grandpa B. who has always treated me with much love and kindness.



My father-in-law, Richard,  who raised an amazing son and who has served my family. He has also always welcomed me with open arms into his family.

My own father, Van  who has taught me the value of hard work and always being kind to those around me.


I could not forget my other Grandpa Nelson who always remembered to smile and be happy.

Last, but not least, Brandon, who is a wonderful father to our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment