Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Payson Temple Open House

The end of school meant our trip to Utah. The next day after school was out, the kids and I packed up the car and headed to Utah to spend some time with my family.

The very first thing we did on our trip to Utah, was to go to the Payson temple open house.

We woke up early Saturday morning and headed to the temple. It was a beautiful May morning as the kids, my parents and I were able to walk around the temple and enjoy the beauty of it.

It was such a sweet experience to go inside the temple with my kids. They were able to enjoy the peaceful spirit that comes with attending the temple.  The carvings throughout the temple were breathtakingly beautiful with all the tiny details that were added to them.  Just like any other temple, the rooms in the temple were elegant, simple and beautiful. 

The kids enjoyed going to the tent, after walking through the temple, to learn fascinating facts about the temple and its construction. 

It was a wonderful, spiritual Saturday morning spent with those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment