Monday, September 28, 2015

Blanding 5K and Mile Run

On the morning of the Fourth, the big kids and I joined my family and participated in a 5K and mile run.

I was so proud of my kids and how the pushed themselves to do their best!

Ben's time for the 5K was 28:12.  Like he has said, his body is made for running.

Emmy's time for the 5K was 32:47. 

My time for the 5K was 26:32. I placed third in my age group, right behind my cousin. One of these days, I am going to come in below the 25:00 mark.


After the 5K the mile run was finished, Hyrum ran the mile fun run. 

My crazy Ben decided to run the mile after his 5K.  He ran the mile in such a way that you never believe that he just finished a 5K.

It was fun to do the race with our cousins. It was a great way to start the festive day.


No comments:

Post a Comment