Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dear Kids...

Dear Kids,
You always seem to make me smile(and drive me crazy) with the funny things you do.
You had fun coloring the two cozy coupes in the back yard with markers so that they would look like Monster Trucks. Everyone also had fun cleaning the marks off after.

I find lots of scraps of toilet paper (clean) around the house and in the bathroom. Not to mention that Ben and Emmy like to get the toilet paper wet and chuck it at the mirror so it will stick.

Emmy, you are always telling me you need a treat or a snack even when you just barely wake-up to start the day. The other day you said, "I need a treat. I need M&M's" and marched over to the kitchen to get them. I guess you have decided that the best way to start any morning off is with a nummy.

Hyrum, prayers are answered! Especially when in requesting to watch Biggest Loser. All of you love to watch the Biggest Loser with mom.

Ben and Emmy, no matter how you mix the water in the tub, you won't be able to make a baby to put in Emmy's tummy to pop out.

Emmy, I love that your favorite song to sing right now is still Santa Claus is Coming to Town, even though it is March. You actually call the song You better watch out.

Ben, I love how when you talk on the phone to talk to Papa Van and Grandma you need to sing 5 Little Pumpkins with hand movements (yes, holidays are a big hit at our house and leave a lasting impression).

Hyrum, you make me laugh when you tell me to call the 1-800 numbers that come on the T.V.

I love how you call each other "best buddy".

I love it when we sit on the couch and snuggle and read books together. I think it is one of my favorite times of the day.

I love the way each of you smell nice and clean after you have had a bath.

I love the random hugs and kisses I get from everyone and when you tell me that you love me.

I am so lucky to be your mom. Please don't grow-up too fast! You will always be my babies!
Love, Mom

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Those little things make motherhood great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Your kids will really treasure the things you write as they get older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet! I love how children bring so much joy to life!

    ReplyDelete