Saturday, March 20, 2010

Why We Love Ben Boo

1. I love how recently he is calling things delicious that taste good to him when he eats them. He says the word delicious so cute.

2. He loves the movie Mulan. Santa brought one of the kids Mulan for Christmas and he loves it. Aristocats is another favorite movie of his right now. He loves to sleep with two little stuffed cats he received from my Aunt Marsha when we saw her in Texas.

3. His favorite color is/used to be yellow. Now a color that he likes is black. I am not sure what color he likes more, but he uses the black crayon to color a lot.

4. He likes to wear his Batman/Superman cape and put his cute little arms up in the air and pretend to fly around the house.

5. I love the stories he tells me about things that are happening around him. His speaking abilities have improved so much. I am able to understand him so much more.

6. He recently has started to go potty standing up. The other day, as he was going potty, he told me that he was shooting the bad guys and made gun noises and actions as he was finishing his business.

7. I love his sense of humor. He is easy to make laugh or smile and has a cute little twinkle in his eyes when he does.

8. I love his big brown eyes. They melt my heart.

9. He wants to be just like his brother Hyrum.

10. I love the way he comes and gives me kisses and tells me he loves me randomly through out the day. He is a very loving child.

We are so blessed and lucky to have our Ben Boo in our life. He makes us smile.

3 comments:

  1. He sounds like a sweetheart. You have such nice, sweet kids AND they're pretty darn cute too. They must have a good mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love Ben too..he is such a good kid. I am dying laughing with his potty story. funny kid! Boys have so much more fun! hahaha

    ReplyDelete