Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring is Here

We have had beautiful weather here in Memphis lately. Today, we are supposed to reach 80 degrees. Besides having beautiful weather, another sign that spring is here is Hyrum has worn holes through at least a couple of his pants (always the right knee).

Also, due to the beautiful weather, the kids spend a lot of time outside. As a result, I get lots of "flowers." The kids were so excited when they saw "flowers" growing in our backyard. I love the bouquets they give me. To me it shows that they love me.

2 comments:

  1. how cute, Emily has the same snow boots as Corilynn. I wish they could play with eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. They love their mommy! It always makes you feel good to get a handful of flowers from a child. :)

    ReplyDelete