Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Emmy the Artist

I love it when kids are able to color more than just scribbles on their papers. On Sunday, Emmy came home with a drawing from Church. I thought she such a great job! The lesson for the class was about water. Emmy drew a picture of a snowman and a picture of her playing in the mud. She also wrote her name a couple of times at the top of the picture. She is still constantly getting into my make-up pretty much any chance she can. At least she thinks she looks pretty. Any time after she puts make-up on, she needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror. After she checks herself out she gets a big smile on her face. She thinks she is smoking cute.
She drives me bonkers more often than not, but I am so grateful to have her sweet spunky self in our family.

5 comments:

  1. She is so stinking cute. And she does look smoking hot in her make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun when they start developing their talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is darling, and smart! wow, she did draw well and write her name well, too. way to go, emmy! (and mom & dad)
    i love the photo in your banner, too, the way they are loving each other so close. priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little thing. I am thinking of laminating my favorite drawings of the kids and making a border around the top of their room. I love their pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is smoking cute! and going to be a good little artist..your kids are too smart!

    ReplyDelete