Thursday, February 28, 2013

Early Christmas Presents

Before we went to Texas for Christmas, we opened some Christmas presents.

My grandparents on my dad's side sent the kids some Christmas presents with my parents when they came for Hyrum's baptism.  The kids each got a blanket and a puppet from them. The kids were so excited. The cute polka-dot one that Lucy received is her favorite blanket.
 The kids also received their Santa bag from my grandma. Each year my grandma has a Santa party where Santa comes to visit. Santa hands out a bag for a present.   We weren't going to be able to go this year so it was nice of her to send the bags to us. 
 Hyrum thought it was so awesome that he received a hammer. It was probably one of his favorite Christmas presents.
 Emmy's glow glasses were pretty fancy.
Our neighbors Chuck and Genia gave us a really cool cake calendar. 

 My favorite presents to open were from the kids that they worked on at school.  The kids were so excited and so proud of their masterpieces that they made for us. 
Ben and Emmy each gave us a calendar. For every month the kids drew a picture.

Emmy and Ben checking out each others calendar.  

I loved Hyrum's wrapping paper. Hyrum drew his wrapping paper for the ornament that he gave us.

It was so fun to receive such thoughtful presents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment