Thursday, February 7, 2013

Trip to Grand Junction

During Martin Luther King weekend, the kids and I headed to Grand Junction to meet up with my parents, my sister, my brother and his wife.  In Grand Junction, my grandma N. and some of my mom's siblings live.  We had such a great time.

It was fun catching up and spending time with family. The kids LOVED swimming in the pool and spent most of their time in there. They were little fishes. 

The kids also enjoyed playing fun games with everyone.

One of the nights we meet up with my mom's siblings for dinner and had a nice time chatting with them.  It was wonderful to spend time with my grandma.  The kids thought it was pretty awesome when she gave them a dollar!
Millie, Tracy and I got in some shopping at a wonderful downtown store called Pollux.  They have such adorable clothes there. 

Of course, we couldn't leave without stopping at Endstroms. They have the most divine toffee there and other yummy treats.

Overall, it was a great weekend filled with fun memories. 

Have I mentioned that my camera broke on Christmas? Hence the lack of pictures and crummy ones at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment