Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Kids' Triathlon

The day after Brigham was born, the kids participated in their first triathlon. The kids saw the advertisement for the triathlon and were anxious to do it. Thank goodness Papa and Brandon were there to take them.

A triathlon consists of biking, running and swimming.

Each of the kids did a great job! Of course after their summer of swim team, they rocked the swimming part of the race.
I love this picture of Emmy! I love how it shows her muscle definition. She is turning into quite an athlete.
Each of the kids placed 2nd in their age group! I was pretty proud of my kids for pushing their bodies and trying new and hard things.  I only wish that I was there to cheer them on. Instead, I was in the hospital loving our newest addition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment