Tuesday, December 27, 2016

8 Week Old Briggy

 These adorable pictures of Briggy were taken on a beautiful fall October morning.

I absolutely love these pictures. It was a around this time that he really start to put on chub. His little thighs were starting to add more roundness to him. He was really starting to lose his hair. 

 I love how he is starting to get a big gut! He is also starting to grow some heavenly cheeks!


 Of course Lucy gave him lots of love that day.  She is always so proud that she is his big sister. She still loves to show him off!

 I was falling in love even more with his big blue eyes! He was the cutest little Jack-o-lantern!
 I spent most of my days snuggling and loving this sweet baby of mine. I wouldn't have it any other way. Time is passing way too quickly with this last sweet baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment