Thursday, December 15, 2016

Ben is Ten

My handsome Ben turned ten in October. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be his mom.  He has kept me on my toes since day one, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Before he was born, the doctors mentioned that he might struggle a little more than Emmy because he is a "whimpy boy."  From the moment he was born he has been determined to do the best that he can and works hard.

Ben always has a twinkle in his eye and a great sense of humor. He loves to have fun!  He makes our home happy. 

 He has a thing for keeping track of the time. His new favorite past time is timing how long things take.

 He recently has developed a love for reading and is an amazing reader.  He absolutely loves learning and loves going to school. He would pick being in school over being on vacation. I have always called him my little sponge!

Ben loves all things sports. I think one of the highlights of his birthday was being able to play football.  Ben also enjoys running 5Ks. This past summer, he fell in love with swimming. 
We love our Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment