Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top 11 in 2011

Before it is too much past the beginning of the year, I thought I would recap the year 2011 for our family. We had an amazing year!

1. First off, very soon into the year we found out, that after much prayer, that we were finally pregnant with our fourth child. We were so excited
2. We did many fun things as a family this year. We went to Nashville, saw the flooding of the Mississippi, went to the botanical gardens among other fun family activities.
3. We went to Utah for part of the summer and had a blast. Like always, the highlight of the trip is going to Lake Powell. Sean and Tracy got married in the Boise temple in June.
4. We were able to go to Texas for Thanksgiving and to Utah for Christmas.
5. I think one of the favorite things for our family is when my dad came to visit in September and we all went to the Ole' Miss and BYU football game. My kids still talk about it.
6. We moved to a new house. It is only the 7th move in our marriage
7. Brandon and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.
8. Ben and Emmy turned 5!
9. Hyrum turned 7!
10 Brandon graduated from Optometry school!
11. Sweet Lucy Lu was born into our family!

We had an awesome year!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, I think you are one of the few left that still blog. At least I have someone to check in with that has current updates :)

    ReplyDelete