Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fall Soccer 2013

The kids once again participated in soccer this past fall. Brandon was able to coach Ben and Emmy's team. I was able to coach Hyrum's team.

Each of the kids did such a great job! I was proud of how they improved every week. Ben and Emmy dominated! They left most games, if not all, with  multiple goals. Ben couldn't even keep track of all of his goals for one game. 

Hyrum was also a great asset on his team and scored the most goals out of the players on his team. I feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of him actually playing this year. I was too busy coaching his team!


I love to have my kids invovled in sports and other activities. I think it helps them develop qualities to succeed in life while also helping them to keep their bodies in shape now.  The kids also have a great time playing with so many of their great friends.

It was a great season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment