Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Pictures -November 2009

Back during the beginning of November we had family pictures taken by a friend Brandon goes to school with. I think the pictures turned out great! I was quite pleased with the results. We haven't posted them on our blog because we were giving copies of the pictures to our parents for Christmas. The pictures were taken shortly after Ben and Emmy turned three and Hyrum was almost five. I can't believe how fast my children are growing up. They constantly amaze me and make me chuckle. I am very grateful to my Father in heaven that he would be willing to send me such sweet children.
I also am so very thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me such a sweetheart of a husband. He does a great job making me laugh and enjoy life and for that I am eternally grateful.This is our "family" picture. Hyrum likes it when we walk like a "family" as he calls it. We each hold hands with one another. I think he learned the term from my cousin Jane's baptism where her family demonstrated walking like a family. I guess Hyrum liked the idea.
I love this silly picture. For me, it truly represents our family well. We have three adorable and silly monkeys.When we took family pictures back in the summer of 2007, one of our favorites was a laying down picture. Brandon insisted on having another picture taken of all of us laying down. Once again, we were pleased with the results.
I love my family and I am so blessed to have them in my life!

11 comments:

  1. Those are some really good pictures! You have such a good looking family! (I was going to say cute, but I didn't think Brandon would like being called cute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a beautiful family. I love the picture of the kids sitting on the big posts and the 'family' picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures seriously turned out AMAZING!!! You are such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...those family pictures are perfect! You really do have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys all look great! You do have some beautiful children. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures! You are all very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I love the laying down one! You all look amazing! Also, your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are WONDERFUL!! What a great photographer and an ever better set of subjects to be photographed. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow! We've always known that you were a gorgeous family, but now....wow. What beautiful pictures!!! Nat--you are a BABE!

    ReplyDelete