Monday, January 18, 2010

Jesus Said So...

Yesterday, the kids had cereal, blueberries, pineapple and yogurt for breakfast. After they finished eating Emmy asked if she could have more yogurt. I told her no and mentioned that she already had enough to eat and that it was time to get ready for church. Her next comment was, "Jesus said I could have more yogurt." I couldn't help it, I started to chuckle after she told me that. Also yesterday I had the opportunity to be the teacher for her and Ben's primary class. It was so cute to hear her comment about how Jesus loves her. It was also wonderful to hear Ben and Emmy say that they were a child of God. There is such a sweet spirit surrounding these young children who are young and still so innocent.

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that! The next time I want chocolate for dinner and Jon says no I'm going to use that line :) They are so adorable! I love it when children know they have a Heavenly Father and that he loves him. What an amazing blessing it is to have that knowledge in life!!

    ReplyDelete