Sunday, November 28, 2010

Clown Day

The Friday before Halloween, the Kindergartners at Hyrum's school had Clown Day. A very nice friend of ours let us borrow her clown hair for Hyrum to use. Hyrum used the red nose he received when we went to a clown story time at the library. I picked up some paint at the store to paint Hyrum's face. Hyrum told me how he wanted his face painted. Hyrum wanted a black circle on one cheek, a blue circle on the other and three yellow triangles on his forehead. Brandon asked me why I would paint his whole face white....I didn't. Hyrum is naturally really pale. I thought he looked so cute! Hyrum loved clown day at school and from what he told me he a great time.

Clown day fell on the last day of Red Ribbon week at school. Earlier in the week they had fun days for the kids to dress up. One day was a cowboy/boots day to "stomp out drugs." I forgot to take pictures of Hyrum, he looked so cute. He knew exactly how he wanted to look for clown day. We used a sheriff badge, cowboy hat, and a bandanna with a plaid shirt and jeans. He was so proud of his cowboy attire and thought he looked awesome.

On Friday, the same day as Clown Day, the kids could wear sun glasses to school since "they don't see drugs in their future." As a result, we had a very styling cute clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment