Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sweet Four Year Old Ben Boo

My Mr. Ben turned four in October. Time has flown by! This year has been really hard for me with all my little kids getting one year older. Oh, how I love this sweet mischievous boy!
Brandon and I are so lucky to have our Sweet Ben in our lives. (Pictures taken on his birthday 2010)

I love Ben's big brown eyes. They melt my heart and make me smile.

I love Ben's smile; especially the one he gives when he knows he is being silly or doing something he shouldn't.

I love Ben's sense of humor. He loves anything silly; especially when I pretend to eat him. He is quick to smile and laugh.I love the "sugar" Ben gives me. He gives great hugs and kisses!

I love the way Ben talks. I love listening to him and the things he has to tell me. I love it when he tells me something is delicious that he is eating.

I love watching him run and play. He is such a quick little runner.

I love his forgiving nature. He easily forgives others.

I love his zest for life!

Things Ben Loves:
He has always been really curious about things and recently he has become obsessed with colors; how when you mix red and yellow together you get orange.

Ben loves the colors black and yellow.

He LOVES Hyrum. Ben tries to be exactly like his brother and do whatever he does. Hyrum and Ben love playing together.Ben loves Emmy. Over this past little bit they have grown closer together. They are partners in crime when Hyrum is gone.Ben loves reading books with me. He knows all his letters and almost all of their sounds. He can count really well too.

Ben loves playing with his cars and trains still. In the pictures he is holding the leftover tube from wrapping paper and is using it as a sword.

Ben also loves the movies 101 Dalmatians and Mulan

Ben loves to eat chocolate, cookies and bacon. I loved watching him eat his cookie last night. He would take little bites of his cookie and drink a little bit of milk, little bit of cookie, little bit of milk. It was so cute!

Ben has told me more than once how he wants to be a leg doctor when he gets big so he can fix his grandma's leg.
On October 26th, at his four year old appointment, he weighed 37.8 lbs and 41 inches tall. Exactly one pound heavier and one inch taller than Emmy. He also came in at the 50% percentile.

Below is a video of Ben on his thoughts on being four years old.

Brandon and I feel so blessed to be this little guys parents. He is such a sweetheart who is active and filled with the joy of life. We love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment