Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sassy Four Year Old Emmy

Our Miss Emmy is now four. She had her birthday in October. What a bitter-sweet time it is for me! I love this little girl so much, but my heart aches with the fact that she has grown-up too fast (pictures taken on her birthday this year).Brandon and I are so lucky to have this sweet girl in our life.

I love the fact that she will come up to me and give me kisses and loves just because.I love it when she smiles, she has the most beautiful smile that lights up the room.

I love watching her play soccer. She looks so cute running out on the field and is so excited when she finally gets a chance to kick the ball.

I love it that she loves to snuggle with me and we read books together.I love it when I hear her sweet voice singing in the car, around the house...she loves to sing.

I love the fact that she loves dancing with her dad. It is so cute to see them together.

I love it when she whispers to me her secrets.

Some things that Emmy loves are:

Emmy loves getting her fingernails and toenails painted.

Emmy loves to color and draw and anything else creative.Emmy loves going to school and knows a good chunk of her letters and can count really well.

Emmy loves to eat yogurt.

Emmy loves any treat or snack she can get her hands on.

Emmy loves her Hyrum and is always excited when we pick him up from school.Emmy loves her Ben. Ben and Emmy have grown really close this year.Emmy loves pink, purple and the color blue.

Emmy loves going to story time at the library.

Emmy loves playing with her friends; especially those that are girls.

Emmy loves to play with babies. She thinks they are so cute.

Emmy loves Halloween and is excited for Turkey Dinner.

Emmy likes to pick out her own clothes and shoes now. She also has become insistent on how she wants me to do her hair.

Emmy is shy and gets embarrassed easy. She takes a little while to warm-up to people she doesn't know.

On October 26th we had her 4 year check-up. She weighed 36.8 lbs and 40 inches tall. The doctor told me that she was average in height and weight.

Below is a video about her thoughts on being four years old!

Emmy is very girly and dainty. She is very expressive and animated. We love our little sweetheart and we are so pleased and delighted to have her in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment