Sunday, November 28, 2010

Optimus Prime, Good Cute Witch, and Spanish Buzz

We loved Halloween this year! The kids loved every minute. They loved singing Halloween songs, doing Halloween crafts, making Halloween cookies, going to Halloween parties, reading Halloween books and other fun Halloween activities.

Ben told us that he was Spanish Buzz from Toy Story 3. He would tell us that with a twinkle in his eye and a mischievous look. Brandon taught him to say muchas gracias when some one would give him candy. It was fun to hear him say it.Emmy knew for a long time before Halloween that she wanted to be a good witch. I think she looked so adorable in her costume. She loved wearing it.
I found the Optimus Prime costume at a consignment sale for $2. When I saw the costume I snatched it up. I knew Hyrum would love to be a transformer. Hyrum was thrilled with the costume and you can't beat $2.00.Just a side note, so I don't forget the small things, when we would sing songs this year, Ben would have me switch the words. I would say little Buzz instead of little ghost and little optimus instead of Monsters. A witch was already in the song so Emmy was good to go. It was cute.

The Halloween Season was so much fun. We enjoyed every minute! I love the pictures below. The kids' faces are priceless. It is obvious by the look on their faces that they love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment