Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween Fun

As I have mentioned before, my kids LOVE Halloween! They were eagerly anticipating the arrival of the holiday. We partied part of September and all October long.

Some of the fun things we did were:

I made a fun sensory bowl of Halloween things for the kids to play in. Yes, it is a little messy, but they loved it and had such a great time.Ben, Emmy and I also went to a fun Halloween party that some friends in my ward put together. At the party, the kids played fun Halloween games and read spooky stories, did Halloween crafts and ate yummy Halloween food.The pictures below are of the kids doing a Halloween Treasure Hunt that they had at the party.We love going to the library for story time! One of the weeks, towards the end of October, they had a cute Halloween story time when Halloween books were read and the kids made a cute Jack-o-lantern.
Also, the kids and I made cute jack-o-lantern puppets. Below is a video of them singing 5 Little Pumpkins with their puppets.Once again this year I was able to help at Ms. Tami's preschool with the Halloween party. Ben and Emmy had so much fun. The party was started off by playing Don't Eat the Monster which is always a hit. Next, the kids played Halloween Bingo. Then the kids played Guess the Ghost. Last, the kids played musical carpets which is just like Musical Chairs. The kids loved every minute at the party. It was so much fun to be able to go and help out. The kids were quite pleased that I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment