Sunday, October 30, 2011

3 Weeks Old

On October 25th Lucy turned three weeks old! Time has gone by so quickly. I am trying to capture every second with her. Lucy had a follow-up visit to the doctor on the 25th to make sure that she was gaining enough weight. Lucy gained a full 1 lbs 3 oz since her last visit to the doctor a week ago, coming in now at 9lbs 13 oz. The doctor commented on how you can tell that she has gained weight in her chin(s) and chest area. The doctor also called Lucy a big girl and that she was very happy with how Lucy is progressing.These pictures were taken on the 25th when Lucy was exactly three weeks old. Don't mind the wrinkles on the face, she and I were snuggling before these pictures were taken.Lucy still LOVES every minute of bath time...except anything that involves getting dressed.

Lucy goes to bed about 10:30 and wakes up about 3:00 or 4:00 to eat and then I wake her up around 9:30 or so.

I think Lucy has started to learn how to smile. However, maybe the smiles could still be from gas. She will smile at us numerous times when she is alert and awake.Lucy still LOVES to be held and snuggled.

Lucy gets the hiccups often. She also got hiccups often while I was pregnant with her.

I love the noises Lucy makes when she sleeps.

I think Lucy maybe my first child with blue eyes. I know her eyes can still change, but her eyes are much bluer than any of my other kids were.The kids still LOVE to give Lucy hugs and kisses. They also write songs and love letters for her.

We are so lucky to have little Lucy in our family!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy is such a sweet name, and such a cute little baby. They grow too fast, dont they? Congrats on the little one.

    ReplyDelete