Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lucy's First Sunday

On October 23rd was Lucy's first Sunday to church. She looked adorable!!
Lucy did such a great job at church and slept most of the time she was there. Lucy's first Sunday to church was the Primary Program. Hyrum, Ben and Emmy each did such a great job. Hyrum said his part nice and slow and pronounced every word loud and clear. Emmy actually said her part in the microphone even though you could tell she was nervous. She blushed as she was saying her part and her face was the color of her dress. Ben also did a great job in his small group singing Scripture Power and saying his part.

I have loved being in the Primary with my kids and watching them learn about the gospel and sing the primary songs. They all were so cute in the primary program and tried their best to be reverent and sing. I was one happy mama!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't commented yet, but Lucy is absolutely beautiful! I love her cheeks!

    I'm so happy for you guys to be able to have another newborn in the house, they bring such a strong spirit with them.

    ReplyDelete