Monday, October 3, 2011

Fire Station Field Trip

I was able to go with Ben and Emmy's preschool on their field trip. The kids were so excited to go and learn about fireman and fires. Emmy wanted to make sure that she was wearing her special "gold shirt" for the big event. The kids loved checking out the fire trucks and ambulance as well as seeing where the fireman sleep and eat. Ben said that his favorite part was going inside the ambulance. Emmy said her favorite part was when they gave her a hat, stickers and comic book.The fireman were very cute with the kids and did a great job talking to them and showing them around.To end the field trip, the kids ate some crackers on the lawn.I love being able to do things with my kids' school. Both Ben and Emmy seemed really excited that I was coming with them on their field trip. I love seeing the kids' excitement and eagerness to learn something new. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment