Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hospital Visitors

During our stay in the hospital, Lucy and I had some visitors. Brandon went and checked Hyrum out of school, picked up Ben and Emmy from our friends house and came to visit Lucy and myself the day Lucy was born. The kids were very curious and anxious to see their baby sister.

Both Hyrum and Emmy were eager to hold baby Lucy.
We had to talk Ben into holding Lucy to take a picture and then he quickly gave the baby back. He asked me multiple time if I was okay. He was very worried about me. It was cute. He had such a great look of concern on his face.

The kids were very enthralled with watching Lucy get her diaper changed.The kids brought Lucy and I flowers at the hospital.On Wednesday, the kids went and picked Grandma and Papa up from the airport in the afternoon and came and visited Lucy and I again. We were so lucky to have Grandma and Papa stay with us and help the week after Lucy was born. In my opinion, they left too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment