Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Soccer Practice of the Season

Last Tuesday was the first soccer practice of the season for Hyrum and the second practice of the season for Ben and Emmy. The kids play hard and always have a good time.

Emmy doing a drill

I think it helps that their team consists of mostly people from our ward so they have lots of friends who they play with. Did I mention my kids like wearing their shirts' backwards? Also, Ben and Emmy's coach, Eric, does a fantastic job. Brandon is once again coaching Hyrum's team again. I am always amazing at what a great job that he does. He is always so positive and encouraging with the kids. Plus, I think Hyrum is quite pleased that his dad is the coach.

I am excited to watch the kids play and have fun this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment