I can't believe that my sweet little Emmy is six. She is growing up way too fast! Oh how I love my dear Emmy.
Emmy is a quiet, but a fiery person. She has a very determined and independent personality. Emmy is shy at first until you get to know her. She knows what she wants and she goes for it.
Emmy loves it when her hair is bumpy (after I put braids in her hair and she sleeps on them).
Emmy is a beautiful dancer. I love watching her in her dance class. She dances with a smile from ear to ear. I can tell that she is loving every minute.
Emmy gives the best hugs ever. She is a lover. I love the little love notes that she writes for me, they make me smile.
Emmy has a beautiful smile.
Emmy is an amazing and talented artist. She is constantly drawing and coloring and creating anything and everything. She amazes me. I am sure I would enjoy her artistic ability more if she would clean-up after she makes her creations.
Emmy still loves a good pair of shoes. Some girls change clothes multiple times a day, Emmy changes her shoes. She likes shoes with glitter the best!
Below is the interview that I did with Emmy.
1. What is your favorite color? purple and red
2. What is your favorite toy? easel
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Macaroni and Cheese
5. What is your favorite game? Just Dance 4 (Wii Game)
6. What is your favorite snack? Any healthy stuff (yeah right! She still has a huge sweet tooth!)
7. What is your favorite animal? Monkey and Zebra
8. What is your favorite song? Call Me Maybe
9. What is your favorite Church song? I Hope they Call Me on a Mission
10. What is your favorite book? Barbie
11. Who is your best friend? Hannah and Briana
12. Where is your favorite place to go? Disneyland (hasn't been yet)
13. What do you love about yourself? That I love everyone
14. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal and Cereal
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Vet
16. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon, Banana, Strawberry
17. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's Day
18. Who is your favorite scripture story? Daniel and the Lions Den
19. What is your favorite outfit? Blue dress. (Her Christmas dress from last year)
20. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Baby and a new pig blanket
We love our sweet Emmy so much! We are very lucky to have her be in our family!