Friday, December 7, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We were in Utah with my family for Thanksgiving this year.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 
To start the day off, Hyrum and Brandon went and played football with the guys in the morning. Hyrum thought that he was pretty awesome going with the guys and from what I heard, he made some good plays.
After the boys came home, we all got cleaned up to go to Thanksgiving dinner. 


This year, my grandparents held Thanksgiving at a church close by their house. Simply put, my family is just too big to fit in Grandma's house. There were many people at the church for Thanksgiving, just the way I like it.  It has been five years since we had a Thanksgiving with that side of the family. I have missed it. 





The food was fantastic, like always. The desserts were incredible.  

Ben arranged and swapped plates and cups so he could end up with all yellow.
 Emmy loved being with the big girls. 

There were fun games for the kids to play. 

After everything was cleaned up and put away, we played a fun game of jump rope that we played all the time growing up.  Even my kids got in on the action and were met with big cheers from everyone when they jumped. My cousin Brandon was the best to watch since he would get so excited just to run through.

After jump rope, we headed to my grandpa and grandma's for games. Lucy thought grandma's stairs were awesome.  It was her favorite place to hang.

It was such an amazing day and I truly enjoyed spending it with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment