Tuesday, December 18, 2012

October Visit Wrap-up

Even though my parents were here for a short amount of time, we were able to do a lot together and have a wonderful time. 
Of course we read lots of books and played lots of games.


We went twice to the school to have lunch with the kids. Everyone came and supported me and Camille while we did a 5K.

We cheered on the kids at their soccer games.  We went hiking and celebrated birthdays.  Picked up some Amish goodies and had amazing local pizza.    We made cookies and other yummy food.


We played in the leaves.



Hyrum was able to play football with my dad which was one of the things that he really wanted to do. 

We had a great time just enjoying each others company.

It was wonderful to have my parents and my sister come and visit.  I am so lucky to have them and that they take a hands on roll in my children's lives and my children love them for it and so do I!

1 comment:

  1. You have so many good pics of your kids with your family! I love that :)

    ReplyDelete