My Ben turned six in October. It just blows my mind that my sweet Ben Boo (he tells me only mom can call him that) is six.
Ben is a happy kid. He is everyone and anyone's friend. He has a zest for life and excitement. Ben has such a great sense of humor and loves to be silly and have fun.
Ben loves his brother Hyrum and looks up to him. He is and always has been Hyrum's shadow.
Ben loves to play with his Emmy too. One of the first facts that he tells people about is that he and Emmy are twins. He takes pride in the fact that she is his twin sister.
Ben loves Lucy and is always trying to make her laugh.
Ben is such a talented reader. Recently he is obsessed about the calories that he is consuming so he is always reading the label on everything and anything. Ben's teacher has him meeting with the reading specialist so that he can be challenged.
At school, each grade did races, Ben was the fastest boy in Kindergarten and did the most sit-ups (I think).
Ben is a great soccer player. He runs fast and plays hard. He is very excited to start a basketball clinic soon.
Ben LOVES to play with Beyblades(spinning tops), especially with Hyrum.
Ben LOVES mustard. He always wants a mustard sandwich. He doesn't understand why other people don't like mustard the way he does.
I love it when Ben gets really excited and has lots to say. He won't stop to take a breath until he has finished telling you everything that he wants to say.
I love his smile and his big brown eyes. I love how he tells me randomly that he loves me.
Below is the interview that I did with my sweet Ben.
1. What is your favorite color? Gray (His favorite colors used to be yellow and black. He would tell me that black and yellow were fighting over him to be his favorite color)
2. What is your favorite toy? Wii (Santa brought it to him for Christmas)
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Beyblades
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Pizza
5. What is your favorite game? Settlers of Catan and Bang (He plays both of these games really well)
6. What is your favorite snack? Lemons and Cherries
7. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah
8. What is your favorite song? That What Makes You Beautiful
9.What is your favorite Church song? I Hope They Call Me on a Mission
10. What is your favorite book? Magic Treehouse
11. Who is your best friend? Parker
12. Where is your favorite place to go? Disneyland
13. What is your favorite drink? Koolaid ( I would have said apple juice)
14. What do you love about yourself? Nice to everyone
15. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Donuts
16. What do you want to be when you grow up?Teacher
17. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play
18. What is your favorite holiday? New Year's Eve
19. Who is your favorite scripture story? When Nephi built the boat to go to the promise land
20. What do you like to take to bed with you at
night? My puppet reindeer and your cheetah blanket.