Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ben is Seven!

My Ben turned seven in October! I am still in denial that he is growing up way too fast!

 My Ben never sits still.  He is in constant motion.  He is always skipping and hopping where ever he is going.

Ben has a great love for life!  His excitement, laughter, and humor are contagious.  

Ben's best friend is still his brother. Ben tries the best to be just like his brother. These two brothers love to wrestle and play with each other.  Ben and Hyrum also enjoy looking at their football cards together.

Ben  has a love for sports. He performs quite well in almost everything that he tries.  Ben is a very fast runner.  Ben was the fastest 1st grade boy in the whole school. Ben is competitive and wants to come in first.

I absolutely love his big brown eyes and his freckles.  I think Ben looks so handsome in his glasses.

Ben has a tender nature. He doesn't like it when he gets in trouble or when things don't go his way.

Ben is everyone's friend. Ben talks to everyone...even strangers.

Ben is loves to play with Lucy and Lucy loves to play with Ben.  They giggle and laugh together.

Ben is very smart.  He is a reading phenomenon. He is reading way above his reading level.  He also does very well in all the other areas.

We are blessed to have this funny, handsome, smart, friendly boy in our house.  We love our Ben! 
Below is the interview that I did with my sweet Ben. 

1. What is your favorite color? Pink (Pink is for tough boys he said)
2. What is your favorite toy? Spy Stuff
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? I don't have one
 4. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Macaroni and Cheese with hotdogs
 5. What is your favorite game? Ticket to Ride and Bang and Monopoly Deal
6. What is your favorite snack?  Ice cream with a cherry on top
 7. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah
 8. What is your favorite song?  What Does a Fox Say?
 9.What is your favorite Church song? I Love to See the Temple
 10. What is your favorite book? Denver Bronco Book
11. Who is your best friend?  Carson, Troy and Jace
 12. Where is your favorite place to go? Troy's House
13.  What is your favorite drink?  Sunny-D
 14. What do you love about yourself?  I am the fastest in my class.
 15. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries
 16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher
 17.  What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Have someone chase me
 18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
 19.  Who is your favorite scripture story? 2,000 Stripling Warriors
 20.  What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My dog I got for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment