The night before his birthday, we headed out to our local small town restaurant to celebrate his birthday. It was the place that Hyrum chose to eat.
On his actual birthday we kept it pretty simple since it was Sunday. The kids got up and played some games together.
I made Hyrum his Mickey Mouse shaped blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon with orange juice to drink for his birthday.
Brandon and I gave Hyrum some clothes.
Hyrum enjoys riding his bike and being outdoors.
One of Hyurm's favorite things to do is to participate in Cub Scouts. He loves going every week and learning new things with his friends.
Hyrum loves looking at his football cards with Ben.
Hyrum does excellent in school. He reads really well and performs excellently in math.
Hyrum has a great smile! I love it when he gives a true laugh. He has a wonderful laugh.
He can be very sweet and kind to his family when he wants to be. We are very lucky to have him in our family. We love our sweet Hyrum!
Below is an interview I did with Hyrum:
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Infinity game on the Wii
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Scooby Doo
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Spaghetti
5. What is your favorite game? Stink Base
6. What is your favorite snack? Cookies
7. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah
8. What is your favorite song? The Mario Song
9. What is your favorite Church song? I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ
10. What is your favorite book? The Boxcar Children
11. Who is your best friend? Mason
12. Where is your favorite place to go? Utah
13. What is your favorite drink? Water
14. What do you love about yourself? That I have a family
15. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Blueberry pancakes with bacon
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Eye Doctor
17. What is your favorite fruit? Kiwi
18. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
19. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Who is your favorite scripture story? When Nephi found the Liahona