Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas Caroling




One thing that I love to make sure happens during the holidays, is for my children to have the opportunity to go caroling.  One Monday in December, we went caroling to some of the widows in our ward with our friends. After, we came home for hot chocolate and treats. It was a wonderful way to start the holiday season.

Also during the month of December, the kids were able to go caroling at a local nursing home.  After the kids were finished singing, they were able to pass out cookies to the elderly and snag a cookie or two for themselves.  Of course, Lucy had to be up there singing with the big kids. 

I am grateful for the opportunities that my children, as well as myself, had to serve others during the holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment