I can not beleive that my sweet Emmy turned 7 this past October. Emmy is growing into a beautiful girl.
Emmy is a great reader. Her reading has really taken off this year. She is constantly surprising me how well she can read. She loves to read Fancy Nancy books with mom.
Emmy loves her sister. She loves to give Lucy hugs and help her. Emmy is quick to comfort Lucy in the nighttime.
It is fun to hear Ben and Emmy interact and pretend together. Sometimes, they are the best of friends.
One of Emmy's passions is still art. She is constantly creating some type of creation out of something that she has scavenged from around the house.
Emmy is a great runner when she wants to be. She took first place out of the girls in her class and second in the first grade for the fastest girl. Emmy also is a very aggressive soccer player. Emmy also started playing basketball this year. She worked hard.
Emmy is always quick to to give loves to those around her. She gives the best hugs. Emmy always asks for extra hugs and kisses at night before bed.
Emmy LOVES to get her nails painted. She always wanted them very fancy with stripes and dots and lots of colors.
Just this past Sunday, Emmy went up (with no prompting) and bore her testimony all by herself. Her testimony was short and sweet. When Emmy came to sit back down, her face was as bright as a tomato and she buried her head in Brandon's lap. It was so sweet. We were proud of her. It was a big deal for her to go up. It took a lot of courage.
We love our sweet Emmy so much and we are very grateful that she is a part of our family!
1. What is your favorite color? Purple and Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Minnie Mouse
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Scooby Doo
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Cheese Pizza
5. What is your favorite game? Monopoly Deal
6. What is your favorite snack? Cookies
7. What is your favorite animal? Hippopotamus
8. What is your favorite song? Santa Claus is Coming to Town
9. What is your favorite Church song? Joy to the World
10. What is your favorite book? My Baby Book (the book with pictures of her as a baby)
11. Who is your best friend? Briana
12. Where is your favorite place to go? Kangaroo Zoo
13. What do you love about yourself? I help people
14. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Papa's Blueberry Pancakes
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A dancer
16. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries
17. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
18. Who is your favorite scripture story? Noah and the Ark
19. What is your favorite outfit? My Christmas shirt with an E on it
20. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Baby blanket